Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Layouts, SDD News and New Kits from Sara Ellis Designs


SDD has their Birds of a Feather deal going on right now. Here are Sara's contributions to this months Birds of a Feather.


Head over to Scrappity-Doo-Dah and grab these great products and check out the other designers contributions. All for just $1 each.

Sara has a couple new kits and other great goodies in her store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. I have also created a few new layouts using these amazing kits.
First I'd like to start by introducing you to her newest kit Miss Happy Heart.


I FINALLY got to scrap a few of my parents wedding pictures using this fabulous kit. It only took me 11 years (sorry Mom). I created this layout for the Wordart Loving! Challenge at SDD. Bekah_E Designs hosted the challenge and provided the wonderful wordart. Here is my LO using Miss Happy Heart.



The next kit I want to share with you is Space Case. This kit has fantastic papers and elements!



Cumberland School District was a NASA Explorer School in 2004-2005. Ash and Colt got to meet Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper, the 8th female astronaut to walk in space. Space Case was the perfect kit to scrap this photo.

Here are a few other awesome goodies that Sara has available in her store. If you love brushes, these are a MUST HAVE.




Sara's next fabulous kit I want to share with you is Owl Adore You I love the color palette and it's super cute elements!

Here is the layout I did using Owl Adore You.

Click HERE and check out Sara's Store at SDD and grab these awesome kits!!! :o)

I've finished a couple challenges at SDD and wanted to share my layouts.

This layout I did for the March 1-15 Template Sensations! Challenge using Florafunkyfied. FloraFunkyfied is a collab by Sara Ellis Designs and LiseteScraps. I was the first half of March's Daily Download at SDD. The template is from Danos Pookie Designs.


9 Lives is the layout I did for the March 1-15 Bird Cage Challenge. This photo is of Miss Baby Kitty when she was a baby kitty. She loved to stretch out on the couch pillows for her naps. I used Steel City Scraps 'Lucky Day Mini Kit' for this challenge.

I've been getting behind on the new challenges at SDD and hope to have a scrapping day tomorrow. Work and family has kept me busy. We're off to a pow wow today. I will be adding personal photos to this blog. I realized that not everyone can view my photos on Facebook or Myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment