Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sara Ellis Designs Kits and Layouts

Sara Ellis Designs has a few new kits in her store. Me being the terrible blogger, I'm finally getting around to posting these.
THE FIRST KIT IS 43
This kit was inspired by Sara's 43rd birthday which was back in May.

THESE ARE THE LAYOUTS I CREATED USING 43:
The papers in this kit were PERFECT to scrap the Fantastic 4 and Shrek.

This layout is one of the few journaling layouts I have done. It has been a couple years since we have been on a pow wow roadtrip. I hope this year we will have a few more fun trips :o)

One of my Taylor Swift layouts. My girls and I had a great time at Taylor's FREARLESS concert. We had great seats which allowed me to take great pictures. This layout I did for the May 15-31 Template Sensation! Challenge at SDD. I used Template 1 by Sylvie D.



THE NEXT KIT IS BLOOMIN' BLOSSOMS
I love the brite and fun elements and papers of this kit.

This first layout gets me giggling everytime I look at it. My Chey loves to goof around and loves to make funny faces when she sees me with my camera.

Jonathan Papelbon. The Boston Red Sox. Oh I could go on babbling about my love for the Red Sox. My oldest daughter and I went to see the Red Sox play the Twins at Target Field during opening week. We were in baseball heaven! We didn't get to see our "favorite" players play (Josh Beckett-me) (Jacoby Ellsbury-Ash) we did get to see THEM :o) The Red Sox did beat the Twins!!!!!


You can find these 2 FABULOUS kits in Sara's STORE at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the mentions :) and thanks so much for playing with my goodies :)

    ReplyDelete