Monday, February 20, 2012

Denim Blues by Created by Jill Scraps

Created by Jill Scraps is a contestant in Stuff To Scrap's Designer Darling contest.  Denim Blues was Jill's mini kit submission for Round 2.  [I'm late in posting this here on my blog due to the stomach flu hitting the Bearhart house last week.  Now that everyone is healthy I'm catching up on my blog.]
You can check out Jill and the other Designer Darling contestants submissions at Stuff To Scrap

Here is the Denim Blues mini preview:



Here is my layout I created with Denim Blues:

Miss Tiggy



If you missed Denim Blues while it was available as a freebie, you can find it in all 3 of Created by Jill Scraps stores now.  Personal StoregDS and CoolScrapsDigital
Jill has some fabulous freebies she has created to accompany her Designer Darling submissions.  So head over to Created by Jill Scraps BLOG and download them while they are still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment