Monday, February 1, 2010

January Challenge Layouts

I have been busy with my kids extra activities and have been neglecting my blog. I have a few new layouts that I have completed for a few challenges at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. This first one is for the January 16-13 BirdCage Challenge. I used Icy Nights Sampler kit provided by Lucie B Designs.

I also participated in the January Brag About It! Brag Book Exchage with Sara Ellis. I used her Kooky Christmas Brag Book Kit and her full Kooky Christmas Kit to creat my 2 brag book pages. She is hosting the February Brag About It! Brag Book Exchange again at Scrappity-Do-Dah.

Here is my son Colten practicing for the talent show they had at school in December. This was the BB page that I submitted. We were only allowed to submit one. I enjoyed working with this kit so much that I did make make others.

Here is Chey opening her Christmas gift. She loves to read books so her dad got her a Kindle. This moment was priceless. I'm glad I was able to capture it :o)

I also participated in my first Speed Scrap at SDD. The kit I used is Love Is In The Air by Bekah_E Designs. I scrapped our family puppy Mr. Spottie in this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment