Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Good News!

First I'd like to share that I'm now a Scrap Silly Sister! (Sara Ellis CT) This is my first CT and I'm super excited!! I've been a huge fan of Sara's designs.
Now on to my first bit of CT duties :o)
Sara will be hosting a Speed Scrap at SDD

I hope you all can join her in SDD's Random Challenge Forum on Thursday morning!

*all participants will earn a prize from Sara....for her store


Now my 2nd bit of good news, I found out this evening that I've made it to Round 3 in go DigitalScrapbooking's Supreme Team IX contest! I'm still in WOW shock mode. I do have a *NOTE TO SELF* for this next round. That is --NO MULIT TASKING WHILE UPLOADING MY LAYOUT-- Silly me, I was watching the Nationwide race (Dale Jr. & Danica) while uploading my LO for Round 2 of the contest. AFTER I uploaded and viewed the LO I noticed that it was my 1st save and not my final save. Per the RULES, I couldn't make any changes or edit my layout. There wasn't a big difference just in one flower cluster, so I was disappointed with myself and holding my breath to see if I would make it on to the next round. I did so now I hope to not make that mistake again :oP

Off to bed I go. Cumberland Varsity Boys BBall won this evening, Nick made it through his first bball practice after his ankle injury, Ash made a delicious chocolate cake for dessert and I didn't have to get after Colt to get off the computer & chase him to bed. So it was a fabulous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment