Monday, February 15, 2010

Trying To Catch Up

I'm excited to report that I'm loving my new job! I can finally put to use what I went to college for...accounting :o) My love for accounting started during my sophomore year in high school when I took Mrs. Stringfellow's Accounting class. I'm sure she would be shocked to know that she did inspire me with how much of a pain-in-the-butt I was in high school. All my high school friends know what I'm talking about LOL
I haven't had much time to do many layouts with Nicholas going through physical therapy right now. He's doing MUCH better and should be ready for his last basketball tournament this weekend.
Here are a few layouts that I completed for a couple challenges and Speed Scraps at Scrappity-Do-Dah this month.
The first one is for the Feb 1-15 BirdCage Challenge. I used the kit Wild Thing by Digi Overdose.



My next layout I did for a Speed Scrap. I used Spring Happiness Collab kit by Christie Lemmon Designs & Steel City Scraps.



This layout is for the Feb Nesting Challenge. I used the mini kit Love & XO's by Crystal's Creations.



The next 3 layouts were completed for Speed Scraps at Ginger Scraps during their Ginger Lady Party. They were celebrating their new designers who also won the Will You Be The Next GingerBread Lady contest at Ginger Scraps.
I don't know what exactly it is about speed scraps but I enjoy doing them LOL Must be the challenge and time limit that attracts me :oP

This layout I did during the SS that ShanMarie was hosting. I used bits of the kits ShanMarie designed for the Will You Be the Next GingerBread Lady contest. I also used Dylabel Designs kit Bella's Trinkets which she also entered in the contest.



PhotoCowGirl hosted this Speed Scrap and I used her kit from the contest, Before Prince Charming.



For this layout I used the kit Cherry Chocolate by Growing Pains Scrapped.



This last layout I did for a speed scrap at Stuff To Scrap. I used the kit Going Nanas by Sweet Digi Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment